Thank You for contributing, Thank You for being Alaskan.
Checks can be made out to "Alaskans For John Wayne Howe" and mailed to:
Alaskans For John Wayne Howe
PO Box 82447
Fairbanks, AK 99708
- Contributions are not tax deductible and cannot exceed $2800
- Contributions made via credit card are done through a secure server
- Federal Law requires:
Alaskans For John Wayne Howe, to report their name, mailing address, occupation, and employer for all persons who contribute $200 or more.
Contributions to Alaskans For John Wayne Howe are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Individuals may contribute up to $2,800 for the primary election and $2,800 for the general election. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal-government contractors, national banks, and foreign nationals without permanent residency status are prohibited.
Federal Law requires: Alaskans For John Wayne Howe, to report:
1. the name of the Person making the donation
2. the donors mailing address
3. the donors occupation
4. the donor's employer, for persons who contributions $200 or more in an election cycle.